Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blessed

I just have to say that I am so thankful for all that I have. I have truely been blessed my whole life with everything I needed and wanted as well.


I have the best husband ever which I am so happy that we will be together forever!

I also have the best family that has helped me throughout my life with anything I have needed help with.

I cannot forget all of my friends that have been so good to me and have been such good examples to me.


Taylor and I have been so blessed. Ever since we have been married we have been able to both still continue our education (which we should both be done in the spring, yay) and we have been able to afford Taylor's knee surgery without dipping into or draining our savings. To summarize it we have not had to go without. It breaks my heart to think about those that don't have the things they need such as food, shelter, or clothing. I just have to remember:


Where much is given, much is required.


I am so blessed and I just have to say that I am so THANKFUL for everything that I have. I also am so thankful for everything that has happened in my life (including my trials) because those experiences have helped me become who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment